Family Law Omaha
DIVORCE WITHOUT THE DRAMA AND WITHOUT RUINING YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FINANCES
Don’t believe the hype! Despite all the horror stories and people insisting that divorce has to be a horrible process, it actually doesn’t. But experiencing a healthy and productive divorce starts with finding the right lawyer and the right divorce process.
Why Our Divorce Lawyers are the Right Lawyers for Your Case
Divorce cases most often go wrong because of the attorneys handling the case, and the techniques (or lack of techniques) that are used in the case. We are right for your case and different from other law firms because:
- Our attorneys ONLY practice in the area of divorce and family law. This has allowed us to develop specialized knowledge and practice techniques in this area. Our lawyers are not distracted by handling a multitude of cases in other areas of the law
- We provide representation for ALL types of divorces that might be right for you, including mediation, collaborative divorce, uncontested divorce and litigation
- Our firm is completely client focused. So we will always guide you through your case in the way that is most beneficial to you, based upon the outcomes that are most important to you.
Over the years, because of this and because of our extensive knowledge of Nebraska divorce and family law, we have earned the trust of Omaha residents in need of legal counsel, as well as clients throughout the state of Nebraska. In the process, Nebraska Legal Group has gained a reputation as an extremely effective legal advocate for divorce and family law clients in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, and other cities all over Nebraska. We also have attorneys in our firm who can handle divorce cases in Iowa.
Compassionate and Committed Divorce and Family Law Representation in Nebraska
There are many components to divorce and family law cases. As a legal practice that is focused exclusively on divorce and family law, we are equipped to handle all legal issues that may arise in your divorce and family law case. These issues can include:
- Legal Separation
- Marital Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- And More
We Can Carry the Burden of Your Divorce for You
The good news about hiring a properly qualified divorce lawyer, is that your lawyer will take on much of the worry, hard work, and strategic thinking that is necessary to resolve your case successfully. The attorneys at our firm are especially skilled at developing a strategy that will get you through your divorce in the best way that is available to you – with the best outcomes, least cost, and least emotional stress possible.
We can be as aggressive or cooperative as your case requires. And we are always exploring creative ways to get you the outcomes you need and deserve.
Contact Our Team of Omaha Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
If you are having divorce or family law problems and need our legal advice, take the first step toward resolving your dispute and contact us at (402) 509-7033. You may also contact our team by submitting the case evaluation form that is freely available on our website.